Colourful engagement ring stones have been gaining popularity for a few years now. From vivid yellow to black, the full spectrum is available. But look around and the one colour you’ll see desired more than most is pink. Shocking cerise, peach-tinged coral or soft pastel pink. The shades vary, but pink stones – diamonds, morganite, sapphire, tourmaline or cubic zirconia – are IN. And they are fast becoming the must-have stones for engagement rings.
But while celebrities are flashing their enormous pink diamonds, the good news is that pink is available across the board. And whatever your budget, you can design the pink engagement ring of your dreams.
Pink engagement rings with Durham Rose
Durham Rose has been helping couples to design their own engagement rings for almost a decade now. With our unique, interactive design process, you can create the perfect engagement ring for your relationship.
So, what can we do for you?
How to use pink diamonds and other stones in your engagement ring design
Depending on your budget and the type of stone you choose, if you’re designing your own bespoke engagement ring you can use pink stones any way you fancy. As a large focal point. As a halo. Or as an accent.
Durham Rose pink engagement ring gallery
How to design your own pink engagement ring
The Durham Rose bespoke engagement ring design process is fairly straight forward.
- You think about what you would like your ring to look like. Then contact Durham Rose to arrange your design consultation.
- In your design consultation, one of the Durham Rose team will work with you on a live shared screen, to help bring shape to your ideas. If you’ve only loose ideas, we can guide you. If you’ve a strong idea of what you want, we can work through the logistics to ensure that your finished creation is as comfortable and durable as it is beautiful.
- Once you’re happy with your design we’ll create some photo-realistic renders. This allows you to see exactly what you will be getting before you commit to paying for it.
- We’ll create your ring on site in the Durham Rose studios. We’ll source stones specifically for you, so you can be confident in their origin and ethics. And we’ll keep you updated at every step of the way.
- You’ll receive your ring along with a photo book telling the story of its creation… The rest is in your hands!
Pink, blue, clear, black, champagne, or any other colour you fancy, a bespoke engagement ring is the perfect way to tell your story so far… And to open the page that begins your next chapter.
Arrange your Durham Rose design consultation today.